NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Construction Recruiter to join our internal team in Orlando, Florida. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
We are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies nationally and in 2022 was ranked #3 on the Central Florida Fast 50 for growth and Top 100 privately held companies in Orlando. Our team is passionate about the power the right job can have to change lives and love getting to match people each and every day to those jobs. We’re a group who’s culture is a combo of work hard and have fun. We believe that if we put the right group together and have their back, they can achieve amazing things. That’s been key to fueling our success including achieving over 150% growth last year. We are experiencing hyper growth and expecting to again double the business this year.
If you are like us and are obsessed with advancing people’s careers and a company’s results we'd like to talk. We are looking for Construction Recruiters who want to work with companies to help staff critical roles to join us to deliver for both local and national clients. This will be a chance for someone with excellent abilities to join this high-powered new recruitment firm focusing on raising the bar for what customers should expect from a staffing provider.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to possess strong organization, communication, and motivational skills with a desire to grow in such a role.
- Execute effective candidate development activities including: sourcing and qualifying talent, identifying strong matches, and delivering for our client solutions team.
- Support service offerings including placement with clients for permanent, contract, and contract-to-hire within designated industry/geographic locations
- Collaborates with team members to fill open positions and cross-sell other lines of business
- Strong sourcing and identification techniques using the latest tools including LinkedIn, Boolean searches, etc
- Effectively create daily call plan or action plan to help accomplish activity expectations
- Manage network of candidates to build strong relationships which focus on long term success
- Negotiate pay rates
- Resolves customer issues by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Act as the coach of the team, celebrating success and helping team to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
- You should be comfortable with new candidate development activities and active with networking events including hosting/sponsorships
- You must have demonstrated high level of energy and professionalism working with internal and external networks.
- 1- 4 years of recruiting experience
- Strong people and communication skills
- Must have the ability to confidently interact with candidates at all levels including senior management and executives.
- You should be competitive, self-motivated individual with a desire to win.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com