NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Construction Superintendent to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position.
SALARY: $60-100K (depending on experience)
- 5 years’ experience in Construction/Renovation/Remodel/Restoration/Reconstruction Industry
- 3 years’ experience as Construction Superintendent (In-Home reconstruction/remodel/reno experience including drywall, flooring, ceiling, cabinetry, light fixtures, wall paint, bathrooms, kitchens and all other in-home reconstruction)
- Restoration experience a PLUS
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, or up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Help manage our Renovation/Remodel/Restoration/Reconstruction jobs from beginning to end
- Assist with the coordinating of the Contractors, Subcontractors, and In-House Labor
- Order Materials and Supplies for each job and coordinate delivery to Job Site on Time
- Ensure that Materials are Not waisted or taken by Subcontractors. Must monitor materials usage at each job and ensure that the materials are within Budget.
- Monitor the timing of the job and ensure the job is completed on time
- Quality Check each job and ensure work is done at a high quality
- Communicate with Construction Project Manager on a daily basis
- Schedule jobs with customers and maintain a open communication with them thru job completion and answer all questions concerning the status of each job
- Keep contractors moving in a timely manner
- Monitor the status of each job and the quality conducted by the Subs or In House Labor
- Communicate with customers to understand their needs for each job performed and ensure job quality meets highest customer service levels
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com