NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Construction Superintendent to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position.
SALARY: $115-150K (depending on experience)
- 8 to 12 years of experience related construction fields
- Each project has specific characteristics regarding size, complexity, sector, etc. which dictate the precise years of experience and industry knowledge necessary for success, above and beyond generic construction knowledge and experience
- Experience with $50-150 Million projects
- Applicable area licenses
- Excellent team development skills and leadership abilities
- Strong ability to partner with the Project Manager and staff
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Capable of dealing with ambiguity and tight work oversight
- Able to constantly multi-task and handle competing priorities between Client business needs and organizational issues while maintaining excellent customer relations
- Must possess business judgment to negotiate the critical balance between budget and construction processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to take action confidently and decisively
- The ability to manage and embrace change. Respond and adapt to new processes and new ways of looking at old problems
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com