NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Superintendent to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position. Must be willing to travel throughout Florida.
SALARY: $90-110K + performance-based bonus (depending on experience)
- Superintendent MUST have experience with underground utility work and earthwork.
- Ideal Super will be able to lead, multi-task, problem solve and motivate the team to meet project expectations.
- Bonus: A candidate having Habitat restoration and shoreline experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of applicable experience as a Senior Construction Foreman or Superintendent, with a focus on stormwater construction, shoreline restoration, and environmental remediation.
- Willing to travel across Florida
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and best practices.
- Proficient on multiple types of heavy equipment, including excavators, loaders, dozers, etc.
- Experience installing underground utilities.
- Ability to effectively manage project schedules and budgets, including project cost estimating.
- Proficiency in construction management software and tools.
- Safety certifications such as OSHA 30-Hour, OSHA 40-Hour Hazwoper, and First Aid/CPR (preferred).
- Willingness to travel to project sites as required.
- Collaborate with the project team to analyze project requirements and develop cost estimates.
- Lead, plan, and execute construction projects related to stormwater management, shoreline restoration, and environmental remediation.
- Ensure adherence to project schedules, budgets, and quality standards.
- Supervise and manage on-site construction crews and subcontractors.
- Promote a collaborative work environment, fostering team building and cooperation.
- Ensure compliance with all environmental regulations, permits, and best practices.
- Implement erosion and sediment control measures as required.
- Monitor and maintain construction quality and standards.
- Conduct inspections to identify and resolve any issues promptly.
- Promote a culture of safety on the construction site.
- Enforce safety policies and procedures to minimize accidents and incidents.
- Facilitate effective communication among project stakeholders, including clients, engineers, and team members.
- Keep all parties informed of project progress and challenges.
- Identify and address project-related issues promptly, implementing innovative solutions when necessary.
- Collaborate with the project team to overcome obstacles.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.