NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Construction Technology Program Manager to join our client’s team in St. Petersburg, FL. This is a direct hire position. Candidate must be willing to go on-site 4 days a week in St. Petersburg, FL.
SALARY: $110-130K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Experience with Autodesk, Revit, Trimble, Sysque (Strongly Preferred), Fabrication MEP, Revit, Bluebeam (PDF converter), and Navisworks Manage
- Knows engineering/vdc side and has executed strategic projects before
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or another related discipline is required.
- 6-8 years’ of relevant experience driving process improvement initiatives while leading multiple projects.
- Preferred certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP), Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)Lean, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Certified Quality Engineer.
- Advanced proficiency required in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, Visual, Visio), Project Management tools (Jira, Confluence, MS Projects, Project Enterprise Server), Smartsheet, and Powershell.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to work independently and interact with employees at all levels, from administrative to executive.
- Possess strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity/experience with BIM-driven Programs.
- Working knowledge of constructability and installation methods is required.
- Previous installation experience of systems is a plus.
- General knowledge of design and construction standards.
- Enterprise (ERP) system(s) development, implementation, and maintenance is a plus.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of the Company’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation, and growth.
- Develop detailed business user requirements, system documentation, workflow procedures, and data modeling on business processes. Support development, testing, and end-user training.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to support the product life cycle. Identify product features and recommend future upgrades and enhancements.
- Lead change management with the support of training and communication teams.
- Negotiate plans, timeframes, and trade-offs while ensuring the client understands the final results of the project.
- Coordinate solutions by applying industry knowledge while considering customer needs and budgeting requirements.
- Communicate effectively with appropriate parties in order to accomplish tasks.
- Work hand in hand with other departments including Engineering and VDC to drive process and provide constructability review of systems.
- Provide support to field personnel as needed. Coordinate submission of plans with construction team.
- Provide quality control review of all outgoing construction plans.
- Maintain record and update project with all relevant RFI’s, ASI’s, Addendum updates, etc.
- Assist in supporting database and developing material standards.
- Develop standards for Assemblies and BOM schedule outputs.
- Innovate new ways to implement BIM technologies and promote the collaboration of groups through standardization of data and best practices within the organization.
- Oversee and/or manage software, libraries, licenses, templates and Autodesk database content including Revit content creation and integration.
- Develop and implement BIM/Revit standards, and coordinate standards for specific project requirements, troubleshooting application issues as needed.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com