NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Controller to join our client’s team in Bradenton, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $110-$130K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree, Preferably in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Proven experience as an Accounting Manager or Controller
- Experience using accounting software systems
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment
- Inventory and cost accounting experience
- The Controller will be responsible for managing the company's financial operations, including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reportin
- Manage Inventory accounting, revenue recognition and cost accounting
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in compliance with US GAAP and with internal policies and procedures
- Assist in handling insurance claims and vehicle financing
- Oversee all aspects of accounting, including accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and general ledger.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Work closely with other members of the management team to develop and implement strategies to improve financial performance.
- Utilize MaddenCo Software system
- Provide external auditors with the necessary documentation and support
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.