NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Corporate Account Manager to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is a hybrid, direct hire position.
SALARY: $65-100K + commission (depending on experience)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the contract furniture industry.
- Must be able to effectively communicate to customers and others to who are involved throughout a project.
- Must have significant computer experience and knowledge of Auto Cad, Project Spec, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and any other specifying and project management programs.
- Must have knowledge of and develop proficiency in sales and presentation skills.
- Must have thorough understanding of design skills and processes.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to utilize an architect’s scale and demonstrate
- proficiency at reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Must have a general business sense and strong understanding of
- mathematical calculations used for discounting costs and
- Preferred to have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, but not required.
- Must have proven track record in accurately specifying furniture panel systems for completed projects.
- Must be resourceful, capable of adapting and coping with time pressures and troubleshooting responsibilities inherent to this position.
- Determines objectives by gathering necessary project
- information from the client, architect and/or Project Management firm to identify the size, scope, budget and scheduling expectations of the project
- Prepares contracts/estimates and assists in the selling of products and services to prospective and existing clients.
Project Initiation Phase
- Prepares project schedule timeline of all tasks and associated milestones.
- Assembles project team members and assigns responsibilities and deadlines.
- Creates Gantt chart of project critical path for client and team members.
- Reviews plans and furniture requirements with architect and client in order to properly interpret design intent.
Specification and Proposal Generation Phase
- Produces a take-off from design documents and edits as appropriate.
- Double checks accuracy of specifications generated by clients and/or design team.
- Preparation of specifications for products, freight and labor.
- Reviews shipping requirements with Operations personnel necessary for proposal creation.
- Prepares and organizes proposal by phases, floors, panels (beams/pads), components, drawer pedestals, files and seating.
Order Coordination Phase
- Receives and reviews client purchase orders
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com