NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Corporate Accountant to join our client’s team in Longwood, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $80-90K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related discipline required
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Public accounting and/or construction experience is preferred.
- Superb analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of Standard Operating Procedures and Internal Control development
- Must demonstrate ability to prioritize multiple work assignments based upon company needs and manage time to complete those assignments with minimal supervision.
- Highly proficient with accounting software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Experience with Sage 100 or Sage 300 Accounting software experience preferred
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepare, analyze, and review financial statements using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Send financial reporting to Divisional Leadership
- Assist with the preparation of monthly balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Focused reconciliation process in key accounts such as Payroll and Payroll liabilities, Accrued Expenses, Prepaid Inventory, ASC 842 (Leases), Fixed Assets and Intangible Assets. Support other key corporate reconciliations as requested.
- Keep records of account entries by compiling and analyzing accounting activities.
- Provide outside auditors with assistance by gathering necessary account information and documents for performing audits. Assume primary leadership responsibility for the Client Assistance Listing for assigned areas.
- Review financial statements for completeness, accuracy, and compliance. Verify corporate charges are properly allocated and expensed in Division Financial Statements.
- File required tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies. Oversee licensing work with consultant.
- Assist with Corporate and Divisional AOP process
- Identify and resolve transactional errors in the ERP system.
- Identify best practices and implement consistent practices within key processes for the field and Corporate Divisions
- Assist with the transition of newly acquired entities into accounting systems and processes.
- Lead special projects designed to improve the operations and efficiency of the accounting process.
- Participate in due diligence and M&A activity as applicable. Ensure smooth transition of the Balance Sheet accounts to the Kustom financials.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com