NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Corporate Partnerships – Partnership Marketing Manager to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $120-135K + Bonus (depending on experience)
- A Bachelor’s degree or commensurate work experience required; master’s degree is preferred
- At least 5 years of proven brand-building experience, ideally with a major CPG company, advertising agency, or a professional sports team or league
- Develop and implement the long-term strategic initiatives and tactical business plans that will maximize business performance while driving innovation, improving customer profitability, managing the product mix, and supporting the sales organization adding value to customers
- Act as key contact with assigned Partners, maintaining day-to-day relationships between Partners and internal departments
- Use independent discretion identifying clear and measurable business objectives for each partnership
- Co-develop and execute partnership activation plans that most effectively leverage our team’s assets and capabilities, build our partners’ business, and deliver strong returns on objectives
- Deliver bold and innovative marketing concepts and strategies that achieve partner objectives
- Enhance current partnership activations, identify new net revenue opportunities, and provide additional value for the partnerships
- Independently evaluate effectiveness of plans regularly and adjust as needed
- Use discretion to develop strategic alliances between partners that captures synergistic effectives across multiple platforms and mediums
- Use independent judgment to identify and develop programs that best utilize organizations partner assets that most effectively build organization.
- Entertain & host high-level corporate executives
- Employee is responsible for work directly related to management policies or general business operations under direct supervision of the Vice President of Partnership Marketing and the direction of Chief Commercial Officer
- Employee is expected to have the training, experience and knowledge to perform the responsibilities of this position with general supervision only
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com