NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a CTO to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $185-225K (depending on experience)
- Experience taking a Startup through an acquisition and IPO
- Must have previous experience as an Engineer
- Experience managing engineer & Product teams
- Must have SaaS and Product Management experience
- Development background – ideally .Net
- Fintech preferred, not required
- Work directly with the executive leadership team to define linkages between strategic objectives, process improvements, and project execution out of the engineering and product organizations.
- Lead the development of the engineering and product teams and take responsibility for their growth and execution of Company objectives
- Partner with the Chief Strategy Officer to align product vision and roadmap to overall company strategy and objectives.
- Identify and define the appropriate discipline management for the engineering and product teams
- Manage all technology functions of the Company- hardware, software, and related resources
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all web-based services
- Supervise web application and software development quality assurance
- Create and expose a beautiful RESTful API framework for customer and partner interaction
- Design and develop software that delivers on the Company vision of delivering simple, and effective b2b payments processing
- Identify the 20% of features that deliver 80% of the big picture results
- Build/recruit, manage and grow the engineering team to align with the overall corporate culture and strategy
- Work closely with the product team to ensure technology roadmap is closely aligned to and supports customer needs and long-term product roadmap
- Set definitions of standards, policies, procedures, and metrics
- Create and manage documentation of system’s design, features, and functions
- Communicate technology strategy and functionality to investors, clients, partners, and prospective clients
- Leverage data analytics to measure engineering and product team progress against goals
- Develop and facilitate workshop and conference presentations showcasing Company technology
- Own the development of the technology budget and ensure that projects are on time and within scope
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com