SALARY: $15-17/hr (depending on experience)
- High school diploma or GED
- CRM knowledge and Skill. CRM certification preferred but not required
- Proven customer support experience or a minimum of 1 year experience as a Client Service Representative with data entry responsibility.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels.
- Provide introductory documents to new clients.
- Follow up with clients throughout the service lifecycle to ensure they are satisfied with current work being performed.
- Prepares paper and electronic blueprints for shipment
- Answer phone calls in a polite, professional manner.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Collect sales leads and pass to sales department
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents within Salesforce.com, and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Generate weekly Client Approval and RFIs reports and follow up with customers via phone and email to push projects to their next state. Report findings to CEO.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Assist Sr Operations Manager and Accounting Department with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns
- Provide appropriate and correct information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor even when faced with misplaced criticism, frustration, or difficult clients.
- The ability to learn quickly and move on from both success and failure
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures
- Provide timely feedback to company management regarding challenges or customer concerns
- Manage and input orders from multiple inboxes.
- Manage and input shipping information, print labels, and stamp plans.
- Assist in the delivery of electronic plan sets.
- Respond to emails from customers, updating them on project questions, or directing their questions to the appropriate department.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com