NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a CVP Solution Architect to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Candidate must be located in the Tampa Bay area.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $117-177K (depending on experience)
- Experience with distributed architecture frameworks and cross platform integration.
- Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design and flow and appropriate information security practices.
- Experience with designing and implementing high volume, mission critical, production systems.
- In-depth understanding of SOA, Web services, Messaging (MQ) and XML, SOAP/WSDL and REST/WADL.
- 7+ years’ experience in architecting & designing enterprise level software products.
- Provide technical expertise on complex projects.
- Evaluate and analyze new technologies to address business requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of upcoming technological advances, product offerings and their implications to the existing Infrastructure.
- Apply technical knowledge to develop, implement, support and maintain the technical components of the infrastructure.
- Direct independent technical research of new technology capabilities.
- Understand, advocate for and augment the principles of information technology strategies.
- Analyze enterprise business drivers to determine corresponding change requirements.
- Analyze the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Analyze technology industry and market trends and determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
- “Sell” the architecture process, its outcome and ongoing results.
- Define the principles to guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
- Design and lead the implementation of solutions based on enterprise business requirements and IT strategies.
- Design, direct and perform the governance activities associated with ensuring solution compliance.
- Develop road maps of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state.
- Coordinate solution architecture implementation activities.
- Consult with application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures, or culture) and financial impact of solution implementations.
- Produce solution architecture design and analysis documentation.
- Work closely with the program management office (PMO) to ensure alignment of plans and deliverables.
- Assist in cross-training dev team members in application system components, improving team members’ technical skills and in maintaining current standards.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution for system issues as required.
- Performs other assignments to comply with Corporate Information mission, and to enable the Company to increase revenue, to become easier to do business with, to reduce unit costs, to reduce time to market and to increase customer and agent satisfaction
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com