NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Data Specialist to join our client’s team in Florida. This is a remote, direct hire position.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $80-90K (depending on experience)
- Strong experience with ETL tools
- Strong SQL skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with databases, data delivery, and integration between business applications and external data repositories
- Solid understanding of database technology
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), AWS tools, ODBC drivers for Quick Base, Zapier, Workato, or similar data tools
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills, and proficiency with data management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office)
- Maintain knowledge and understand data migration and application integration tools such as Informatica, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), AWS tools, ODBC drivers, Zapier, Workato or similar data tools
- Integrate data across applications to support, extract, transform, and load ETL activities
- Transform and migrate data between platforms
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure compliance with internal policy and external regulations
- Prepare data-related process-improvement reports for IT management
- Provide support in projects that require data integrations and/or migrations
- Work with cross-functional teams and IT Solution Delivery to analyze and resolve technical problems
- Examine and resolve data related performance and scalability issues
- Find data-related issues and devise solutions as needed
- Perform testing of data integration; identify and resolve defects
- Maintain high internal customer satisfaction and strong relationships with project stakeholders
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com