NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer, AWS to join our client’s team in Dallas, Texas. This is a hybrid, direct hire position.
SALARY: $120-150K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 5+ year DevOps Engineer
- 5+ years of expertise with AWS
- Current experience running kubernetes
- Current experience with terraform
- Excellent professional polish and communication skills required
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based systems.
- Ensure availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
- Knowledgeable in using monitoring tools like Dynatrace, Datadog, New Relic, etc.
- Management of AWS EKS and Kubernetes (K8s).
- Infrastructure as Code tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- Resolving problems across multiple domains and non-AWS platforms using system troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
- Jira incident and project/task tracking.
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com