NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Director, e-commerce to join our client’s team in Dallas, Texas. This is a remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $120-150K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 4-5 years of Digital Marketing experience at the Director level. Will consider an outstanding candidate with less experience at this level.
- Must have e-commerce expertise with a high level of customization. Please include notes on this experience.
- Must have start-up type of experience.
- Must have excellent professional polish and communication skills
- Develop a digital marketing strategy and best practices to target prospects earlier in the customer journey and implement sophisticated, automated lead-nurturing techniques to drive an increase in occupancy.
- Hands on implementation with our marketing partners and operators
- Develop, track and report on key performance indicators, digital channels, and campaigns in collaboration with department leaders.
- Serve as the in-house subject matter expert for digital marketing including websites, social media, email marketing, search engine marketing and paid media.
- Oversee all digital channels applying best practices to maximize engagement with target audiences.
- Lead research projects in partnership with research stakeholders (internal /external). Analyze and distill research, develop points of view, and present findings internally and externally.
- Evaluate and influence marketing budgets and spend effectiveness. Guide the development of data-driven metrics and dashboards to inform marketing spend decisions.
- Identify best practices, consultants, and vendors to assist in digital marketing tactical execution.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com