NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our client’s team in Orlando,FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $80-95K (depending on experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on digital marketing experience
- B.A. in marketing, business or communications
- Understanding of Word Press, Ad Words, Google Analytics and Sales Force/Marketing Cloud
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations based on analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Must understand lead generation, lead conversion and lead nurturing as a business practice
- Thinks operationally and strategically, analyzes issues, uses sound judgment, generates new ideas
- Develops, implements and leads the digital marketing strategy to increase service leads, enhance online services, identify additional digital marketing channels, attract traffic to the company website, and promote an online presence.
- Utilizes search engine optimization (SEO) analytics and search engine marketing (SEM) techniques to increase traffic to the website.
- Oversee management of digital marketing agencies to ensure execution of SEM and SEO is in line with company strategy
- Develop and execute reputation management strategy
- Maintain and update/revise website
- Lead the digital marketing team in identifying and evaluating existing and new digital technologies and using analytics tools to optimize marketing campaigns and display and search advertising
- Work closely with the marketing managers and specialists to support the digital promotions of programs and events
- Analyze online statistics while identifying opportunities to optimize performance and report insights to leadership
- Plan and execute digital marketing budget; maximizing opportunity for each campaign and measuring ROI
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com