NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Director of Advance Technology to join our client’s team in Winter Garden, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position. Relocation package is available for the right candiate.
SALARY: $110-145K (depending on experience)
- Leadership experience – someone who can grow this to a dept. level & grow operations (8-10 people on the team now, but they want to double it).
- Industry experience – Top 3 would be: Surveying, Geo-spacial, and Simulation/ Military background. (Other experience: laser scan, LiDar, gaming & simulation, drone mapping).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in business, engineering, or a related field preferred
- Proficient in Cloud, Point Cloud andBusiness Development.
- 10 years of work experience in technology and management.
- Analytical skills
- Business skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Professional Surveyors and Mapper License (preferred).
- 10+ years of professional experience conducting land surveys, including 5 years as a manager.
- Knowledge of the policies, procedures, and local, State, and Federal regulations.
- Must be knowledgeable about practices and materials used in survey work.
- Knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment and their use and care.
- Must be knowledgeable of training and supervisory techniques.
- Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Project, etc.)
- Experienced in using electromagnetic and geophysical designating technologies.
- Experience in using survey equipment and software is a plus.
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day scheduling of projects, drafters, and field crews.
- Working directly with Project Managers related to any Client issues or Project Delays, verifying communication with clients is proactive, timely, and professional.
- Coordinate/Delegate actions and tasks to project managers on fieldwork and office tasks/activity.
- Track projects with clients to meet scope and deadlines, addressing clients’ needs and concerns.
- Help advance production efficiency by means of systems and process improvement, training, mentoring, and staff professional development.
- Help integrate and evolve the Kudurru Stone platform to meet the needs of the department and production staff.
- Instruct, direct, and mentor employees.
- Work with Human Resources to effectively compensate, reward, and retain staff and encourage professional staff development.
- Oversee and Maintain department compliance with external regulations and internal policies.
- Assess and report progress in meeting department objectives.
- Provides oversight, guidance, and leadership support to Managers, Drafters, Coordinators, and Field Crews: to ensure and help validate that day-to-day operations are operating smoothly and efficiently.
- Fostering a healthy and stable environment and culture for the department.
- Work with Human Resources to address staffing needs, hiring actions, performance reviews, compensation/rewards, and specialized staff.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com