NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Director of Customer Success to join our client’s team in Phoenix, AZ. This is a hybrid, direct hire position. Candidates must be local to Phoenix.
SALARY: $170-$210K + Bonus (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 6+ years of relevant work experience within customer success, sales, or account management
- 3+ years of previous management and leadership experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of the SaaS customer journey, customer onboarding, account management (Salesforce, Gainsight and SaaS experience a plus)
- Track record of implementing processes that promote operational efficiencies or solve known issues
- Proven ability to hit and exceed a measurable goal (NPS, adoption, ARR)
- General knowledge of project management practices and procedures a plus
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration with emphasis on communicating customer feedback to internal partners
- Ability to demonstrate increased revenue through Customer Success-related tasks
- Demonstrated ability to leverage qualitative data to identify areas for improvement and implement positive outcomes
- Develop strategic programs to increase adoption/customers satisfaction/NPS, identifying risks and opportunities within the team’s customer portfolio
- Build customer relationships and act as an escalation point for items that may put customers at risk. Monitor ongoing customer risk and effectively navigate internal resources for resolution
- Exhibit operational rigor & strong communication surrounding reporting of team KPIs, tracking to goals and overall status updates to senior leadership
- Cast the vision and hold team members accountable to achieving set goals and metrics
- Establish and track individual CSM career development goals through IDPs with quarterly reviews and career pathing- effectively recruiting, developing and retaining top talent
- Maintain and foster excellent cross functional relationships throughout the company with frequent check ins with internal partners (sales, customer loyalty, marketing, and product)
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.