NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Director of Data and Analytics to join our client’s team. This is a fully remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $165-175K (depending on experience)
- Data warehouse platform implementation and PowerBI delivery.
- Deep Snowflake Experience
- Bachelor of Science/Arts degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems Degree, or a related field or comparable work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with data warehouse technology concepts and ecosystems
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience or directing teams
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills, excellent project management experience, and demonstrated proficiency in communicating progress to technical and executive leadership teams
- Demonstrated ability with data lake and data warehouse models including Snowflake or similar.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI Platform dashboarding
- Experience in corporate IT enterprise processes and systems
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- The Director manages the data & analytics team throughout all stages required for successful design, development, and delivery of predictive/statistical models, consumer/industry insights, and data visualization capabilities. Staff may include developers and data engineers.
- Lead the strategic vision and implementation of data and analytics initiatives within the
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the data architecture, ensuring scalability and efficiency.
- Manage a team of data and business intelligence professionals, providing leadership and guidance in achieving departmental goals.
- Experience with Snowflake or similar Ecosystem, Statistical Tools, Data Warehousing, Data Visualization and Analytics Platforms, and Software Development best practices
- Leverage Microsoft PowerBI for creating interactive and insightful visualizations to support data-driven decision-making.
- Using IPaaS tools to integrate data into the data warehouse from enterprise applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into actionable data strategies including enterprise KPI’s and data dictionary.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in data management and analytics.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.