NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Director of Learning and Development to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $90-95K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Training & Development, Education, Business, or a closely related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Organizational Development is a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in training & development is required.
- Previous demonstrated experience in employee experience/engagement, customer service and/or patient experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to use technology and blended learning solutions. – Microsoft Excel
- Consultation and collaboration skills.
- Advanced facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with a proven track record of effectively, interfacing, training, and presenting information to multiple levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to develop and facilitate large-scale human capital development programs.
- Assess, develop, facilitate, and sustain a continuous Leadership development initiative.
- Assess, develop, facilitate, and sustain a Leadership development initiative that identifies and offers future organizational Leaders to convene and invest in themselves in a series of foundational Leadership insights, skills, and acumen to prepare them for future Leadership capacities within our company.
- Assess, develop, introduce, maintain, and enculturate a competency framework embedded in the employment life cycle and becomes integral to the performance assessment and continuous improvement processes.
- Partner with Leaders across the enterprise to develop a continuous improvement cycle that centers upon team member engagement across four key elements organizational, role/work, relationship with direct report Leader, and relationship with peers/co-workers.
- Supervise and create training, documents, and other program materials.
- Supervise organization-wide change initiatives such as the development of new programs and projects; conduct a needs analysis to identify performance gaps, learning gaps, and other barriers to attaining organizational goals; conduct focus groups and facilitate process improvement enhancements utilizing action planning.
- Supervise ROI measurements of programs/software via data analysis and staff interviews; provide suggestions as necessary.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the organization by aligning strategy, structure, business processes, and behavior into an effective corporate culture in a way that generates opportunities to optimize organizational performance strengths and impact.
- Create a coaching culture managing the individual development planning process.
- Create and implement a mentor/mentee program and provide consultative services to the business units regarding mentoring.
- Prepare budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources.
- Develop long-term strategies and sponsors key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of service excellence and employee engagement.
- Develop employee recognition strategies to include reviewing, evaluating, and making recommendations for departmental recognition programs.
- Participate in ongoing analysis of key data identifying trends. Develop, evaluate, and implement new processes to ensure employees are informed of company and property initiatives, programs, and announcements.
- Lead the efforts of the organization in assessing engagement, sharing results, developing action plans and other interventions, and conducting follow-ups to assess progress. Monitor employee engagement goals and other key performance indicators.
- Continue to evolve strategies for driving employee engagement over time, to align with industry research and peer benchmarking, and to meet future varied needs of our varied employee base.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels to coordinate strategic project-based work. Coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams and ensure planning, employee activities, tracking, and evaluation are completed promptly.
- Execute tactical logistics to ensure programs are successfully implemented and maintained. This includes designing and maintaining databases; conducting research; collecting and analyzing data to prepare reports and documents; preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents; and arranging and coordinating meetings and events.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com