NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Director of Marketing to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $80-125K depending on experience)
- A minimum of 10-15+ years’ marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing or related field.
- Omni-Channel retail experience
- Project experience- someone who can effectively run campaigns.
- Deep knowledge of customer acquisition and retention strategies, digital channels and measurement
- Experience with strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning and promotions/advertising
- Experience in a senior Marketing management role
- Lead the flawless operations and execution of all store experience elements ensuring optimal customer experience and ease of execution for retail colleagues
- Collaborate with store operations and key business partners to design and develop integrated store marketing and communications plans to drive the business with measurable results
- Partner with in-store team to oversee the execution of all front store merchandising at shelf customer communications
- Partner across the business and with our Store Operations team to garner input and ideas from key stakeholders to inform process innovation and execution
- Analyze the pipeline of new work connected to the in-store experience and makes decisions related to prioritization and gains alignment from the business and Marketing Leadership
- Identify new form factors and vendor partners that help improve the customer & colleague experience and support the retail experience strategy
- Lead the identification of new process opportunities to improve speed to market, costs, quality and execution of in-store experience strategies
- Develop scorecard and ongoing measurement of key operations KPIs and identifies areas for improvement / plans to address.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com