NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Director of Product Marketing to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $130-150K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Asana, Project or Basecamp.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- Pragmatic Institute Certified (PMC) III or higher preferred.
- Study and attain complete know-how of customer needs.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Translate consumer needs into product requirements working with product management and development teams.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Manage customer expectations and coordinate release and installation of marketing and promotional activities at product launch.
- Enhance product definition and positioning using competitive information, market and product analysis.
- Support sales and market through sales tools, training and market expertise to ensure their ability to effectively position and sell products.
- Identify all launch activities and ensure requisite tasks are assigned to responsible parties.
- Coordinate product launch team meetings, establish and supervise related activities.
- Ensure to complete all task to meet project milestones.
- Facilitate market research approach, methodology and integration of findings into product marketing department driving organizations go-to-market approach.
- Recruit and develop team of product marketing professionals having same company’ values, innovation and fit with corporate culture.
- Search and screen new opportunity areas by analyzing company technology, customer requirements, workflows, market trends and competitive gaps.
- Develop and maintain relations with customers to understand their needs well.
- Translate customer needs into direction and features to ensure continuing product working with engineering and research.
- Merge data driven market understanding with customer feedback to prioritize go to market strategies.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com