NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Director of UI/UX to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Candidate will be on-site 2 days a week, ideally. Candidate must be located in the Tampa Bay area.
SALARY: $175-240K (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in UX Design or related field with ongoing education in user experience.
- Preferred Master of Science in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
- 10+ years of experience in UX.
- Must have experience managing a team of designers.
- Must have previous experience delivering SaaS products in an agile environment.
- Experience with design of user flows, wireframes, & prototypes
- Ability to grasp and understand customer input to improve upon UX Interface design & prototyping using common UX tools.
- Extensive experience using UI/UX principles in a technology setting.
- Experience advocating for, scaling, and maturing UX within an organization.
- Proven record of UX research and ability to follow UX best practices.
- Experience with user testing and prototyping.
- Proficient use of UX tools.
- Experience running remote unmoderated user testing.
- Own user experience across the entire organization; executing strategy and ensuring alignment with overall business goals.
- Be a leader in the development of new products and features, working closely with product and engineering to create experiences that are creative and easy-to-use for customers.
- Contribute to all aspects of design and execution, including pitching your ideas, designing features (visual design, interaction design, and prototyping).
- Partner with product and engineering to implement the company’s vision.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, creating wireframes & functional prototypes.
- Plan and execute usability testing sessions; implement findings to enhance usability and satisfaction.
- Support team members when they develop user journey, stories, wireframes, & mockups with feedback and guidance.
- User-centered approach to design; conducting research to identify pain points and opportunities for improvements.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to translate user needs into actionable product features and improvements.
- Partner with functional peers including account, strategy, analytics, and project management.
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices as it relates to user experience and user interface design.
- Oversee the UX Research practice, turning quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights.
- Manage the creative team assigned, and lead ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Manage the creative team’s responsibilities, be a mentor, and provide clear and constructive feedback.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com