NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a District Retail Manager to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position. Candidate must sit in the Orlando area.
SALARY: $80-95K (depending on experience)
- High School education or equivalent is required.
- Bachelors degree in related field is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years retail production, three (3) years in management, and three (3) years in training.
- Experience in strategic planning, budget development, and execution of new processes, utilizing continuous process improvement/kaizen tactics within a production/thrift environment.
- Demonstrate proven analytical and tactical execution in thrift or high-volume retail stores
- Skilled in conducting phone and face-to-face interviews
- Ability to instruct and train management in all activities of retail sales and production
- Knowledge of inventory control methods
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams and Zoom.
- This position has supervisory responsibilities including supervision of subordinate supervisors.
- Hire, manage, motivate, coach, develop, and empower a team to maximize their skills and results through daily operational excellence.
- Work in collaboration with Human Resources to provide fair administration of Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Mentor and support the development of Retail Managers and other team members to ensure bench strength in all areas of the Retail store operations for future growth.
- Ensure that the salaried team members understand reports, store performance, areas of improvement and provides actionable processes for improvements.
- Consistent and effective communication of District performance to Regional Director.
- Ability to analyze financial statements and review with assigned store locations.
- Audit assigned locations in production, cash handling, quality assurance, and maintenance.
- Ability to supervise, evaluate, and document performance with Team Leaders.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com