NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Employee Relations Manager to join our client’s team. This is a direct hire position. Candidate must be in the Orlando, FL area.
SALARY: $80-90k (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or a minimum of four (4) years HR management experience.
- A minimum of eight (8) years HR experience is required
- SHRM or PHR certification if no BA in HR
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio.
- HRIS knowledge and experience is required (multiple platform experience is preferred)
- This position has supervisory responsibilities but no subordinate supervisors.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (not required)
- Manage all function of the employee relations team including supervision, direction, coaching, assignment, reassignment, and disciplinary actions including recommendations for dismissal and performance review.
- Ensure internal HR audits are completed to check compliance of transcripts, bulletin boards, and personnel files.
- Foster and advance human resource performance improvement aligned to the mission, core values, and Core Principles.
- Manages the organization’s performance management process including consultation for team leaders, follow up to timely completion, and processing of performance assessments and job descriptions to ensure team members know what is expected and where they stand.
- Ensures that performance evaluations are being completed, reviewed, delivered, received and processed according to applicable due dates.
- Is a subject matter expert on employment laws and regulations, as well as HR best practices to mitigate risk and enhance the employee experience and provide guidance to the operational leaders on such issues as needed, relating to Wage and Hour, Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Unemployment Compensation, Safety and Worker’s Compensation in addition to those pertaining to personnel matters as required by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Oversees Unemployment Benefit activity including responding to benefit claims and appeals when necessary. Along with responding to EEOC claims, and other areas of labor law compliance and reporting.
- Sends monthly reports for the specific departments and region. Administers Exit interview feedback.
- Receives and oversees Personal Action Forms (PAFs). These are related to jobs and compensation, ensuring compliance and consistent practices.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and review of HR Standard Operating Procedures to insure organizational effectiveness.
- Maintains, updates, and distributes all Human Resources Standard Operating Procedures
- Culture Keeper. Demonstrates and leads positive organizational culture development.
- Responsible for the implementation of employee engagement and appreciation events.
- Conduct HR related employment investigations as they relate to employee relations issues or concerns.
- Manage the on-going employee relations communication between Human Resources and the internal customers.
- Advise management on issues affecting their employees, including hiring, personnel policy interpretation, performance counseling, employee assistance, discipline, grievances, terminations, and other personnel issues.
- Project management of the COE’s (Center of Excellence) initiatives to ensure completion of projects and alignment with the organization’s strategic plan.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com