NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $50-$60K (depending on experience)
- Minimum of three years of experience supporting senior C-Suite executives.
- No experience in the arts is necessary, but an appreciation for the arts is needed.
- Experience in a nonprofit environment attending Board meetings, taking minutes, etc.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of organizational information
- Must be proficient working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Must be technologically savvy and be able to set up and troubleshoot laptops, technology etc. for meetings.
- Must be comfortable learning new software.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people and situations, flexibility is key.
- Highly resourceful team player; must also be extremely effective working independently.
- Able to Lift 25lbs.
- Requires travel within the four-county region.
- Manage calendar for President including scheduling, follow up and prioritizing the most sensitive or urgent matters.
- Review, prioritize and respond to emails and other communications.
- Screen President’s phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Ensure all administrative support is provided in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing meals or catering when necessary.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Serve as President’s liaison to the United Arts Board of Directors, Executive Committee and other committee and meeting related items.
- Prepare monthly expense reports.
- Support the President in his/her participation/membership in other external boards by acting as primary contact and tracking President’s commitments to those organizations.
- Arrange President’s travel.
- Assist in the development and management of organizational and operational projects as needed.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- President is chief fundraising officer of the organization, and this will require the Executive Assistant to interface with the development team on fundraising appointments requiring the President & CEO.
- Scheduling meetings with major donors, corporate and foundation leaders, public officials.
- Outlook updates –update new and current addresses; disseminate contact information changes to all staff.
- Maintain assigned Outlook distribution lists.
- General Office – answers general office phones, direct calls to appropriate party.
- Other duties as assigned.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.