NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Finance Director/Leader to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $130-150K + bonus (depending on experience)
- At least 7 years of experience in Property & Casualty
- Proven experience as a financial leader or in a relevant role.
- Knowledge of data analysis, risk management, and corporate financials.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- CPA/Master's Degree is preferred
- Responsible for the preparation, review, and filing of all financial statements and summaries.
- Managing internal control systems and building processes and procedures around them.
- Building budget processes, creating budgets, and updating them throughout the year.
- Overseeing audits and ensuring Office of Insurance Regulations (OIR) compliance.
- Leading and delegating duties to teams of financial analysts and accountants
- Accurately recording and communicating financial performance and activities on a quarterly basis
- Working closely with the CEO and COO to ensure efficient processes and clear communication.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com