NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our client’s team. This is a fully remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $125-155K (depending on experience)
- 3+ years of experience with ReactJS and 1+ years of Typescript over React experience. Ideally with a strong background in component design and shareability.
- 4+ years of CSS experience and hands-on experience with the Styled Components library.
- 1+ years of hands-on GraphQL experience, whether designing data graphs or development APIS.
- 3+ years of NodeJS development experience at a fast-growing company, ideally working on a SaaS or B2B healthcare product.
- Feature and business process centric, helping to design and build software where the top priority is an architecture and data model that supports how our customers need their problems solved, and less about forcing features based on how the engineers would like the data to be modeled.
- Builds software that can be changed instead of trying to build software that’s future proof. The only constant in this world is change, and that’s never more important than with early-stage products.
- Experience with Event-Driven, Domain-Driven Design, and CQRS is ideal and preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Eventstore is a big plus, but any experience with event-driven architectures is great.
- 5+ years working with relational databases, and experience with PSQL is ideal. Our technology stack may differ from service to service based on need so a breadth of persistence layer experience is a big plus.
- Designing and building reusable React components within Client’s component library
- Building APIs leveraging Apollo GraphQL Federation and serverless technologies
- Helping to establish coding standards that lay the foundations for how Client builds software
- Participating in the design and implementation of unit and integration testing
- Working within and contributing to an automated CICD development practice
- Working closely with other engineers and product owners on feature-driven, product led functionality that solve real-world problems.
- Understanding upcoming feature requests, documenting technical considerations, and helping to provide estimates for product roadmap curation.
- Contributing to and fostering an open-minded and cross-functional team environment
- Taking ownership over the changeability and scalability of the software you’re responsible for writing
- Reviewing code for the Client’s internal development team
- Proving product support by investigating, scoping, and addressing bugs and other high-priority items
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com