NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a remote, direct hire position. Candidate’s preferred location is the Tampa Bay area.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $120-150K (depending on experience)
- C# in the past (prefer someone with object-oriented knowledge)
- .NET Core
- Looking for engineers who have built multiple single page applications.
- Looking for engineers who have built a software product from the ground up.
- Able to take a requirement or feature and implement all aspects required from the backend to the frontend.
- Strong sense of ownership, from problem to solution.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the SDLC.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com