NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is a remote, contract to hire position. Candidate can be remote anywhere in FLORIDA.
SALARY: $40-47/hour, 85-98K (depending on experience)
- 5+ years experience with building complex, large-scale projects
- Solid foundation using React/React Native and Redux
- Solid foundation designing and building RESTful services using Spring/Spring Boot and
- Ability to maintain database schemas using migrations in support of RESTful services
- Experience with responsive coding techniques and patterns
- Strong understanding of usability and accessibility issues across all device types
- Collaborate with the team to gather and analyze requirements, design software architecture, develop, test, and deploy scalable web applications.
- Develop responsive, user-friendly web interfaces using modern web technologies, with a strong focus on React and associated libraries/frameworks.
- Design and develop server-side applications and APIs using Java and related frameworks (e.g., Spring Boot) to support the front-end functionality.
- Create and maintain relational database schemas, write efficient queries, and optimize database performance using PostgreSQL.
- Integrate web applications with external systems, APIs, and third-party services as required.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve technical issues and implement new features.
- Ensure high code quality, follow coding standards, participate in code reviews, and utilize version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Identify and implement performance improvements at various levels, including application, database, and infrastructure, to ensure optimal user experience and system efficiency.
- Continuously explore and evaluate new tools, frameworks, and best practices to enhance the development process and maintain up-to-date technical knowledge.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com