NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $125-150K (depending on experience)
- Full Stack Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience
- Very strong Java w/Spring skills
- Strong AWS Experience (Team is using ElasticBeanstalk, RDS, CloudFront & Lambdas)
- Database layer experience – MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB etc.
- Develop next-generation software applications to support the strategic, operational and analytic functions of the business.
- Build middleware applications to integrate systems across a variety of platforms and technologies.
- Work with IT project managers and business users to define requirements, collaboratively assess options and identify solutions
- Design, program, configure, test and implement solutions.
- Design user interfaces that achieve an optimal user experience.
- Monitor system services ensuring consistent service reliability and timely problem resolution.
- Establish and enforce standard methodologies for the software development life cycle.
- Provide estimates for project work and hit deadlines.
- Produce high quality applications that require minimum support and maintain a low error rate.
- Develop quality written technical design specifications and documentation.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of newly developed systems and operations.
- Mentor other team members on best practices and provide positive, constructive feedback on peer work.
- Research, evaluate and adopt new technologies, frameworks and architecture strategies.
- Refactor and upgrade existing code base.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com