NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a HR Generalist – Benefits to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $55-$65K (depending on experience)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in benefits. Ideally 5+ years overall HR experience.
- Maintain employee benefit files and other record keeping
- Experience with payroll –In conjunction with our Payroll Administrator, manage payroll processes, ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Collaborate with finance to handle payroll-related tasks, deductions, and tax compliance.
- Implement retirement/profit sharing plans, including enrollments, terminations, distributions, information need by provider or auditor, and employee questions and recommendations on carriers.
- Process leave of absences, maintain up-to-date leave files and provide leave reports.
- Bilingual in spanish is a HUGE plus.
- Maintain group insurance/discount plans, including enrollments, terminations, responses to employee questions, COBRA, billing integrity, and recommendations on carriers and benefits.
- Maintain employee benefit files and other record keeping.
- Support, track and audit enrollment of new employees in benefit plans and coordinate benefits orientation with our vendor.
- Audit retirement documentation and coordinate retirement education initiatives.
- Design and Participate in New Employee Orientation on company benefits as applicable.
- Monitor effectiveness of wellness program initiatives by conducting needs analysis and suggesting process improvement enhancements.
- Research and maintain awareness of current business trends and practices in regards to personal wellness.
- Provide benefit materials and presents benefit plan changes to employees as necessary.
- Communicate and coordinate benefit changes to the appropriate vendor for processing.
- Maintain vendor contacts to investigate discrepancies and provide information in non-routine situations.
- Monitor and maintain compliance with HR policies, procedures, and regulations. Conduct audits and implement corrective actions when necessary.
- Provide vendors appropriate documentation for life, retirement, and disability benefits claims.
- Process requests for census information and provide benefit reports and other audit items needed.
- Distribute required notices regarding benefits or health care.
- Coordinate wellness on benefit education initiatives.
- Participate in HR communication activities and benefit webinars.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.