NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Incident Response Manager to join our client’s team in Kennesaw, GA. This is a hybrid, 6-month contract to hire position. Candidate must be willing to go on-site in Kennesaw 3 days a week, and remote 2 days a week.
SALARY: $65-72/hour, $150K (depending on experience)
- Relevant Experience: 7+ years overall experience with 1+ year experience as a Technology Team Lead or Manager
- Required: Bachelor’s Cybersecurity/Information Security
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity/Information Security
- Certification and Training: GSEC, GISF, GISP, GSNA, CISSP, CISM
- Technologies: Palo Alto / Cortex, Reliaquest QROC, and ServiceNow experience a plus
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com