NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Industrial Engineer – Manufacturing to join our client’s team in Richland, Mississippi. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $90-100K (depending on experience)
- 2-4 years industrial engineering experience in a manufacturing setting (not distribution)
- 2-4 years reading drawings, writing processes, researching machinery
- 2-4 years conducting time studies and budgeting
- Strong knowledge of quality systems, diagnosing machinery issues, calibration
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- LEAN Methodology and/or ISO9000 experience
- Employs LEAN methodology to optimize manufacturing processes, using evaluation tools such as time studies and process flow analysis, applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials, and conferring with equipment vendors and soliciting observations from the production team.
- Develops new manufacturing concepts for new products, engineering research and development, and to satisfy operation cost reduction goals.
Reduces production time and eliminates non-value-added processes/ material by analyzing the layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
- Makes improvements to existing manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Works with assembly lead persons to analyze and solve a wide variety of manufacturing problems involving tooling, equipment, process, materials, tolerances, sequence of operations, etc., in order to provide cost improvement, eliminate production bottlenecks, increase productivity, and increase production capacity as required.
- Determines equipment, tools and supplies needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Serves as liaison between operations and engineering departments for continuous improvement.
- Ensures that manufacturing activities comply with company policies and government regulations.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com