NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an IT Auditor to join our client’s team in St. Petersburg, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position. Will provide relocation to St. Petersburg, FL. Will sponsor visas.
SALARY: $110-130K + bonus (depending on experience)
– Healthcare and dental completely covered for individual and dependents
– 3 weeks PTO, 2 personal days, 7 sick days
– 18 weeks parental leave for primary parent and 12 weeks for secondary
– Onsite gym (also give $350 year towards reimbursement for fitness classes or equipment)
– Growing company
– Could move into leadership role in future
- Must be proficient in Mandarin Chinese
- 3+ years of experience in IT auditing
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Big Four or comparable IT advisory or auditing experience
- Ability to work independently on-site while building relationships and driving results with remote business partners
- Basic knowledge of development tools such as Gitlab, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Jira, Confluence and SQL strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Oracle Cloud and AWS preferred
- Broker-dealer or financial services experience a plus, but not required
- CISA certified or in the process
- Some travel (up to 10%)
- Partner with the Information Technology and Development team to ensure proper design and execution of key logical access, change management, and computer operations controls.
- Provide internal controls guidance for new system or application developments and implementations.
- Liaise and facilitate communication between external auditors and the IT team.
- Perform walkthroughs and operating effectiveness testing of key IT controls.
- Monitor and facilitate remediation actions of any identified control deficiencies.
- Conduct independent internal audits in the technology space.
- Perform other internal controls and internal audit activities as required.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com