NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an IT Infrastructure Manager to join our client’s team in Suwanee, GA. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $150-1550K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Strong understanding of MS tech stack – AD, MS 365, Exchange, HyperV Virtualization, WAN/LAN, Palo Altos
- Windows & Linux – (at least be able to manage a team that does this)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related field required.
- 10+ years of broad experience leading IT infrastructure projects with track record of handling multiple projects concurrently with successful project delivery across a broad footprint.
- Fluent in Infrastructure configuration and management for WAN/LAN Networking, Firewalls (Palo Alto), Wi-Fi, Enterprise Servers (Windows and Linux), Enterprise Storage and Backups, Azure and on-Premise AD.
- Excellent knowledge of MS products, Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Project Web App/MS Project, (Power BI, Teams….)
- Maintain Global IT Infrastructure, ensuring uptime, security, and compliance.
- Create, maintain, and update documentation as needed for compliance with company computer related standards (Security, SOX, and PCI.)
- Develop cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, managing, and mentoring multi-level IT Teams.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
- Oversee security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
- Provide guidance and leadership toward improving IT operational challenges and efficiencies driving better response/resolution capabilities.
- Drive continuous improvement and introduction of IT 'best practices' into all areas of process, metrics, and performance.
- Coordinate resources to install server and workstation software and hardware upgrades.
- Communicate changes in technology and services from the IT department to the appropriate channels and personnel.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com