NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an IT Technical Support Analyst to join our client’s team in Winter Garden, FL. This is an on-site, contract position. Candidate must be located in the Orlando area and be able to go in to the office in Winter Garden.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $25-33/hour (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or appropriate discipline is required, a minimum of 3 years of progressive and directly applicable experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional knowledge and hands-on experience with current desktop operating systems software.
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Knowledge and experience with Windows Servers, DNS, Active Directory, SCCM, DFS.
- Knowledge and experience supporting VMWare and various SAN technologies/providers.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Exchange a plus.
- Familiarity with I-Series operating systems and applications.
- Availability for regular/rotational on-call hours and/or weekend tasks.
- MCITP/MCSA preferred.
- ITIL v3/4 Foundation preferred.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate using patience and tact.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work in order to accomplish tasks in compliance with quality standards and deadlines.
- Ability to perform Help Desk support and troubleshooting for network-related, software, and hardware issues, keeping track of responsibilities and tasks within a ticketing system.
- Ability to build and maintain positive, effective and productive relationships with all organizational levels within the organization, vendors, suppliers, or contractors.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical information to organization employees of all levels of technical sophistication.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to follow complex written and oral instructions.
- Ability to document complex processes and scenarios clearly and concisely.
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn and develop professionally and to teach others.
- Possession of a valid state of Florida Driver’s License.
- Must be able to secure and maintain a Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Security Clearance to include approval for controlled access to protected information.
- Provides intermediate level of technical support and problem-solving assistance, consulting with all users within the organization, performing in-depth research, analysis, and problem diagnosis, consulting with internal and external technical staff/vendors related to hardware, software, and system functionality specifications.
- Responsible for configuring and setting-up PC workstations including image creation and maintenance, user/email accounts, and access permissions to organization applications and data; procurement of software, hardware, and other IT-related resources; website modifications and updates; mobile device setups including procurement of devices and configuration of management software; and training of end-users.
- Assists in analyzing, configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting, and modification of Cisco IP telephone system programming.
- Assists with the system operation, support of, and performance monitoring of VMWare VSphere virtual servers, physical SANs, AS400, and other systems.
- Assists in the analysis, coordination, implementation, and modification of system security measures, software updates, and disaster recovery in order to protect the organization’s hardware, software and data.
- Assists with creating and maintaining documentation relating to computer hardware assets, troubleshooting steps, common resolutions, etc.
- Recommends technology changes/brand standards by staying current in the industry.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com