NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Software Engineering Manager to join our client’s team in Toledo, OH. This is a remote, direct hire position. Candidate must be located in EST or CST time zone; preferred location is Toledo, OH or Dallas, TX. Must be willing to go on-site in Toledo, OH once a month.
SALARY: $165-172K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 1-3+ years of managerial experience.
- Experience managing on-shore, off-shore, and near-shore external developers and resources.
- 10+ years of full-stack software engineering experience. 50% hands on / 50% coding
- 3+ experience in Agile software development practices.
- 5+ years of experience working with Next.js (preferred but not required), Node.js, Express.js on the backend, and React.js on the front-end.
- 5+ years of experience in AWS including S3, EC2, Lambda, SNS and SQS
- Experience building enterprise applications to support FP&A, capital markets, and/or accounting functions within real estate, financial services, banking, private equity, or a related industry. Must have experience working with internal accounting teams. Need to understand the terminology.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, IT or equivalent.
- Experience working with large financial systems such as OneStream, Hyperion, Yardi, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Coordinate with project management team on sprint plans, backlogs, and product roadmaps. Manage external resources using Agile project management methodologies.
- Build and maintain large cloud-native web platforms using React.js, Express.js, AWS, and Snowflake
- Work with business stakeholders across the accounting and finance teams to understand the business and build scalable solutions.
- Contribute to the direction, create technical specifications, and drive the future of automation and tooling.
- Work across the entire “tech stack”, including designing and developing user interfaces in Figma and React, along with backend development in node.js, AWS, and Snowflake.
- Participate in architectural discussions and guide the team.
- Perform Continuous Integration and deployment using AWS and GitLab.
- Designing or developing data models and enriching analytical data sources.
- Champion best practices and cross-functional skill development.
- Drive department best practices, guidelines implementation and adhering to standards.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
- Instills Trust/Values Differences – Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity. Recognizes the value that different perspectives bring to an organization.
- Collaborates – Works cooperatively and partners with others to get work done.
- Delivers Results – Takes on work with a sense of urgency and accountability.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com