NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Manager of Solutions Delivery to join our client’s team in Florida. This is a remote, direct hire position.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $110-130K (depending on experience)
- Data Migration experience
- Experience with AWS or RDS
- SQL Data tools
- Must have an understanding of Salesforce Data Structure
- 2+ years leading technical teams to develop Information Technology solutions
- Scrum-Agile development process experience
- Knowledge of system integration and data migration tools such as Informatica, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), AWS tools, ODBC drivers for Quick Base, Zapier, Workato, or similar data tools
- Works with the Director of Solutions Delivery and other IT leaders to plan and develop high-value technical solutions for the company.
- Hands on leadership and development of complex software applications and data architectures.
- Salesforce Sales and Service cloud implementation, data migration, and data integrations; ability to assist developers with design and implementation questions.
- Work with cross-functional solutioning teams, application development teams, and data teams, to analyze and resolve technical problems.
- Manage a high-performing application development and / or data management team by supporting positive employee engagement, proactively addressing performance concerns, and providing coaching and mentoring opportunities.
- Assign work, direct, and coach, and provide constructive feedback to members of the delivery team.
- Articulate solution roadmaps, architectural concepts and technical designs to process owners and project stakeholders.
- Communicate and ensure that the team follows best engineering practices and standards.
- Analyze, establish, and maintain team workflows, priorities, and develop standards.
- Establish development metrics to measure and improve the effectiveness of delivery capability.
- Work with the Director of Solutions Delivery to communicate and manage quality assurance, test methodology, and system change management SOPs.
- Improve test methodologies.
- Develop and sustain good relationships with internal customers and vendors.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com