NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Managing Director for Public Sector – Salesforce to join our client’s team. This is a remote, contract position.
SALARY: $100-$120 hr (depending on experience)
- 8-10 Years of Experience with consulting on CRM implementation, preferably within the public sector.
- 8-10+ years of Public Sector Leadership experience, preferably within consulting or a SaaS company
- 8-10 Years of experience growing top line revenue, managing accounts and customer solutions
- 8-10 Years of Experience managing a P&L in a growing professional services organization
- Pre-existing established network and relationships across multiple Public Sector Executives
- Extensive Executive level sales and/or business development leadership experience selling to State, Local and Federal Government
- Demonstrated a track record in your ability to drive business across government agencies by creating long-term trusted relationships
- Demonstrate ownership of key salesforce.com relationships in public sector
- Demonstrate procurement expertise and negotiation skills in public sector procurement cycles that have led to successful engagements
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.com products, platform, and ecosystem.
- Demonstrable knowledge of public sector procurement processes, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrable skills in strategic planning, developing go to market offerings, resource allocation, and project management.
- Demonstrated ability to address challenges creatively and to drive innovation within the team or organizations.
- Exceptional communication abilities, both written and verbal.
- Strong commitment to customer success and a track record of going above and beyond to meet client needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Public Administration, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Set the vision for the Public Sector BU, by leading the go-to market strategy, farming strategy, and delivery quality.
- Serve as a key member of the Public Sector team, helping to advance our market and technical strategy, as well as drive our farming quota.
- Partner with internal teams to create solutions tailored to the unique needs of the public sector.
- Partner with the Finance, Legal, Go-To Market, and Delivery Executives to drive world class customer success
- Navigate complex public sector procurement processes and ensure the team's compliance with government regulations.
- Cultivating executive relationships with the industry executives at our channel partners
- Cultivate and grow our executive relationships at Salesforce.com
- Own relationships for key accounts and ensure success of key pilot projects that drive large enterprise programs
- Engage in high-level negotiations with public sector stakeholders and represent Salesforce.com in key strategic meetings.
- Collaborate with public sector clients to identify their needs and challenges, and work with internal teams to create innovative solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key public sector stakeholders at the national, state and local levels.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulatory changes, and emerging technologies to ensure Salesforce.com remains at the forefront of public sector solutions.
- Mentor and develop team members, ensuring they have the necessary tools and knowledge to succeed.
- Foster a positive, efficient, and engaged culture to help share knowledge across the industry and continue to build the next generation of consultants in the practice.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.