NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Marketing and eCommerce Manager to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is a onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $75-$85K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
- Must have 5+ years’ relevant marketing hospitality industry experience in a leadership role; OR demonstrating progressive career advancement within the hospitality eCommerce and marketing field.
- Possesses and maintains thorough understanding of the luxury hospitality industry and stays abreast of industry trends
- Project management experience with ability to lead concepts and adjust timelines in an ever-changing environment.
- Primary – Revinate, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuire, Google AdWords, Analytics & Tag Manager. Secondary – Additional experience with NAVIS, PMS systems, and booking engines
- Demonstrable success in ability to turn quantitative data into actionable creative
- Experience with hotel openings and/or launching of outlets and amenities.
- Experience with managing suppliers, partnerships, marketing budgets and long-term strategic planning.
- Partners with Marketing, Operations, and Sales teams to execute promotions and campaigns to target on property guests with promotions that drive incremental revenue to on-property outlets.
- Manages media schedules and fields all advertising requests.
- Partners with property Revenue Management to verify correct offer loading, verifying advertisement targeting is correctly directed at relevant consumer groups.
- Coordinates the execution of paid media, email marketing, and display advertising.
- Development of promotional strategies to drive direct bookings and increase website conversion
- Work with property teams to build and deploy promotional, resort special events and holiday activities and transactional email campaigns.
- Manage and coordinates execution of a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, search engine optimization, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Social Media content and Reputation Management
- Oversees social media facilitation, engagement, and content in local digital channels (e.g., hotel website and travel sites) in conjunction with other
- Engages in proactive online reputation management by surfacing relevant guest comments (positive or negative) in social media channels and ensures on-property team responds accordingly.
- Lead content development for high-priority/fast-turn efforts.
- Public Relations and Visual Asset Management
- Manage PR firms and provide strategic direction for PR activity as well as coordinate and host individual and group press visits.
- Provide content for press releases, stories, interviews, etc.
- Co-manages photo shoots for Hospitality to maintain a current, fresh and relevant photo library inclusive of seasonal assets.
- Responsible for and acts as central point of contact for all needed asset creation including renderings, photography, video; ensuring all assets adhere to brand voice.
- Assists in the writing and communication content for nurture emails, website blog posts, website page content, brochures and other marketing collateral materials.
- Verifies brand voice and assists in the production of all on-property display and signage.
- Verifies all collateral as per brand standard guidelines and our brand standards.
- Track all related costs and performance results.
- Oversight and coordination of website initiatives, promotions, packages, reciprocal linking opportunities, ongoing creation and updates to website packages, calendar of events, press room, etc.
- Manage and/or ensure website content is updated.
- Monitor analytics to inform future content direction and drive test-and-learn strategy.
- Manages hospitality and rental marketing and advertising budgets and forecasts.
- Keeps abreast of competition and its collateral, advertising, and marketing efforts and constantly evolving digital and marketing trends.
- Establish high-quality, low-cost providers and develops dependable vendor relationships.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goal
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.