NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our client’s team in Sarasota, FL. This is a hybrid, direct hire position.
Candidates must be within driving distance of Sarasota, as the team meets 2-3x per week.
SALARY: $90-100K (depending on experience)
- Proven experience 3 years with marketing funnel development.
- Experience with web design or graphic design is preferred.
- Proficiency in WordPress, Photoshop, Canva, CapCut, and other relevant design and editing tools.
- Solid understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and user experience.
- Experience in developing and implementing successful marketing strategies, including email campaigns, social media marketing, and digital advertising.
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box to create captivating visual content.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Reporting and analyzing data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for building relationships with partners and Creators.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Passion for staying up-to-date with the latest design trends, marketing strategies, and industry developments.
- Guide potential customers seamlessly from awareness to purchase, maximizing engagement and ROI every step of the way. Through compelling content strategies, social media engagement, and targeted advertising, we ensure that your brand gains visibility in the right places at the right times.
- Develop strategies to get more customers entering giveaways and attract more creator partners. Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute innovative marketing strategies that align with company goals.
- Design and implement eye-catching email campaigns, social media graphics, and digital advertisements to engage and captivate our target audience.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners, clients, and potential collaborators, fostering a robust network to drive business opportunities.
- Focused on attracting more partners, helping make giveaways more profitable and growing the brand’s online presence.
- Collaborate with Creators to develop sweepstakes and promotional campaigns that resonate with their audiences, expanding our brand's visibility.
- Coordinate the creation of promotional materials and assets for Creator's campaigns, ensuring alignment with their content style and our brand guidelines.
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery and alignment with deadlines.
- Collaborate with a growing team of creators, developers, and marketers, to grow the business.
- Responsible for helping grow the marketing team.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com