NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Mobile iOS Developer to join our client’s team. This is a fully remote, direct hire position. Candidate must sit in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin or Wyoming.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: dependent on experience
- 1-5 years object-oriented mobile development experience
- iOS technologies: Xcode, Swift, Swift UI, Xamarin
- Ideal candidate should have iOS (Xcode, Swift) and Android (Android Studio, Java, Kotlin) development experience
- .NET MAUI – Microsoft technology that creates code for multiple platforms (Multi-platform App UI)
- Experience utilizing SQL Server, Source Control (GIT, Bitbucket or comparable)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Maintain iOS mobile applications
- Develop iOS applications using Xcode and other Technologies
- Troubleshoot and debug development and production issues
- Perform tests to find system/software defects
- Follow design specs
- Applying best practices
- Publishing application on App Store.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com