NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Municipal Inside Sales- Relationship Sales Logistics to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $55K + bonus (depending on experience)
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• Minimum 2 years of inside sales experience with proven track record of success
• Experience with managing municipal (city, state & government entities) customers through the bidding and RFP process a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively work with employees and customers.
• Disciplined & strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail.
• Adequate use of web-based applications (Sales Force), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current driver's license.
• Willingness to travel overnight between ~10% of the time.
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to develop and execute the rental sales strategy.
- Support external Account Sales with all internal rental processes.
- Ensure proper documentation for rental and sold trucks has been received to include sales orders, BOL’s, contracts, titles, Invoices, Purchase Orders, and insurance.
- Proactively communicate and manage truck delivery date expectations with customers.
- Directly seek out and develop direct sales relationships with new and existing accounts through proactive prospecting and inbound phone calls.
- Execute inbound phone calls.
- Execute prospecting-outbound phone calls.
- Occasionally represent the company at industry functions and trade shows
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly dialing and sales quotas.
- Achieve monthly group fleet utilization goals.
- Achieve quarterly group truck sales goals.
- Utilize Sales Force to communicate, organize, and document your and the team’s efforts.
- Learn and understand the connectivity between Sales, Operations, and F&A across the company
- Meet weekly with Operations team huddle.
- Meet weekly & monthly with F&A team
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com