NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a .NET Developer to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is a remote, direct hire position. Candidate must live driving distance to Orlando and be able to come into the office for a meeting once a month.
SALARY: $86-93K (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Full Stack .NET development
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in applications development is required.
- Client-side and backend development experience is required.
- Contributes in the development, testing, and implementation of small to mid-size initiatives to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the application. Develops system and object models to support proposed architecture.
- Collaborates with the development manager on large projects and enhancements to gather requirements and architect solutions.
- Address product/project performance issues in an effort to ensure that all applications are highly scalable and can support high volumes of traffic.
- Anticipate and resolve technical problems and solve difficult challenges with only occasional need for technical assistance from others.
- Creates data interfaces to allow disparate systems to communicate with web servers and applications.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com