NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Network Technician to join our client’s team in Lakeland, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Must be willing to work on-site a minimum of 2 days per week.
SALARY: $52-55K (depending on experience)
- High School diploma and equivalent work experience. Associate's degree preferred, preferably in computer science, telecommunications, information technology.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience as a network technician or similar role.
- In lieu of a degree, any appropriate combination of relevant education, experience, and/or certifications may be considered.
- Soft skills: good communication
- Monitors and responds to trouble tickets submitted by users and/or help desk staff to ensure timely resolution to network related issues.
- Assists network operations team in troubleshooting and resolving network-related problems.
- Utilize various network monitoring tools to monitor the network and to respond to network incidents.
- Assist in the network deployment, maintenance, design and implementation of LAN/WAN converged networks and network upgrades from cabling design to switching, routing, and wireless. Tests connections, installs, and decommissions UPS, cables and equipment.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks and devices.
- Update skills on a regular basis to keep abreast of rapidly changing technology with willingness. Stay up to date with evolving industry standards for networking technologies, standards, and practices.
- Contributes to the success of the team by performing all other duties as needed to drive the vision, fulfill the mission, and abide by the values of the Company.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com