NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Office Administrator to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is an onsite, contract to hire, part-time position.
SALARY: $20hr- $22hr (depending on experience)
- Team player who is willing to jump in and help out wherever necessary.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn and develop professionally.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Provide any administrative support necessary to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answer the phone and direct callers to the appropriate team member.
- Assist visitors that come into the office.
- Track stock of office supplies and order supplies when needed.
- Track stock of swag and develop process for sending swag to customers.
- Coordinate office events such as flip flop Friday, quarterly team meetings, etc
- Manage the new hire process to ensure everything is ready when new employees start.
- Coordinate receiving, disseminating, and sending mail.
- Support certain executives through managing administrative tasks, coordinating meetings, making travel arrangements, etc
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com