NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Oracle Apps Manager to join our client’s team in Suwanee, GA. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Candidate must sit in the Suwanee/Atlanta area.
SALARY: $120-130K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 5-7 years of experience with Oracle EBS ERP
- Must be very knowledgeable of Oracle Platforms with a core experience in the Financial modules – GL, AP, AR, FA
- Some management experience
- Provide direction to a diverse team of Developers, Configuration leads and Business Analysts.
- Work with the business to identify and prioritize enhancements to existing applications.
- Ensure application environment integrity and availability.
- Constantly maintain an awareness of current and emerging technologies.
- Maintain proficiency in current IT and business best practices.
- Serve as the primary resource to maintain AIS’s existing application environment.
- Manage our outsourcing partners for efficient use of augmentation to existing staff.
- Act as an escalation point when difficult issues arise with an enhancement or support issue.
- Produce statistics and management reports
- Represent the IT team at management meetings
- Arrange staff training to ensure the team’s knowledge is current.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com