NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Partnership Development Manager to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $80-90K +bonus (depending on experience)
- 5+ years of experience in partnership marketing and/or event management.
- Proven track record of planning and executing B2B events that deliver high-quality leads.
- Strong project management and budgeting skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Proficient in event technology and tools, including event registration software and marketing automation platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at once.
- Comfortable working collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Workspace, and other popular mar-tech tools.
- A commitment to obsess over all the little details that, when viewed in aggregate, help create the highest quality event experiences.
- Ability to embrace a start-up culture that requires everyone to stretch up and lean down at any given moment, to try new things, and to constantly experiment.
- Comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Frequent travel within the United States.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- Develop and execute strategic partnership and event marketing plans that align with company objectives and create mutual value.
- Identify, negotiate, and secure partnerships that align with our brand and target audience.
- Collaborate with partners to create co-branded marketing initiatives, campaigns, and promotions.
- Manage all aspects of both virtual and live events, including strategy, budgeting, logistics, vendor management, timelines, staffing, marketing, and post-event evaluations.
- Determine appropriate KPIs for partnerships and events.
- Foster strong relationships with partners, maintaining ongoing communication and addressing any issues.
- Evaluate the success of each partnership, using data-driven insights to refine strategies and tactics.
- Stay abreast of market trends to identify new partnership opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to develop compelling event content and marketing materials.
- Oversee webinar registration and attendee communications, managing all aspects from creating and sending email campaigns to hosting the webinars.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com