NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Practice Lead – QA Automation to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Candidate must be willing to work on-site 3 days a week.
SALARY: $160-175K (depending on experience)
- Agnostic on testing tools – range of experience with different ones
- Experience building out QA best practices and processes
- Experience leading teams (small to midsize)
- Business acumen – understand where the client is having issues and give info on where they can expand within the account and present solution offerings
- Excellent Communication Skills – client facing
- Ability to be able to understand different application types and architectures
- Experience with a range of automation testing tools
- Mid-level software development skills, ability to read and write basic code
- Ability to manage and supervise the work of 5 to 10 people and build QA processes and set best practices
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders including team members, team leads, and senior leadership within the client company
- Establishes alignment with business stakeholders to understand, influence, and deliver on best practices with a sense of responsibility for QA processes and technical execution
- Ability to help teams effectively prioritize backlog work
- Ability to assess, communicate, mitigate and escalate
- Has Business Acumen – understand where the client is having issues and provide recommendations on where Company can present solution offerings and expand within the account
- Lead by example, act as a role model, coach, mentor and provide continuous feedback to other team members
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.